Mental Health Treatment
Mental Illness Treatment: Living with a mental illness can create challenges in daily life with or without addiction problems. Our mental health treatment program offers a number of different options if you or a loved one are suffering from issues of mental illness. We provide residential mental health facilities, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs depending on the individual needs of each patient for their recovery. Treatment covers a wide range of illnesses including bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, dissociative disorders and self-harm. The program incorporates a variety of approaches to recovery including these key strategies-
Mental Health Treatment Guides from our Residential Mental Health Facilities
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment Guide
- Depression Treatment Guide
- Anxiety Treatment Guide
- Self Harm Treatment Guide
- Dissociative Disorders Guide
- Borderline Personality Disorder Guide
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): Patients will learn more effective ways to respond to difficulties through integrating emotional and analytical thinking. DBT trains people to develop the skills they need to avoid reacting in extremes through supported practice.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): This type of therapy is helpful in treating depression because it allows patients to become more aware of their habits of self-talk and eventually change them to become more positive and accepting.
Self-Care and Community Integration
Our mental health treatment training program includes activities and education for individual development using tools such as:
- Self-Advocacy: Learning to care for yourself means understanding how to communicate more assertively and utilize community resources to your advantage.
- Life Skills: It is important to handle daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and managing your budget with minimal stress.
- Eco-Therapy: Planting and caring for a garden is not only therapeutic it also helps to develop useful skills.
- Vocational Skills: If you are focusing on a new career we can provide training and guidance for creating resumes, cover letters and practicing interview skills.
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP): Patients will attend group meetings where they will take note of what is working in their recovery. This will help you create a personal plan for how to maintain mental health in the future through lists of strategies and resources.
- Community resources: Support groups within the local community can be a great way to supplement and continue treatment.
- Exercise Programs: Physical fitness can help regulate mood and connect patients through fun activities such as hikes, yoga or walks.
Therapy for mental illness treatment
- Individual Therapy: The foundation of any treatment is individual therapy for two sessions per week with a qualified therapist.
- Family Therapy: Weekly hour long sessions can help improve family dynamics and relationships.
- Family Support Group: Family members can benefit from a safe space to talk about issues and receive therapeutic support.
Getting the mental illness treatment you need can transform your life and our mental health program can provide you with all the tools necessary to cope effectively with mental illness.
Our mental health program is covered by HMO, EPO, and PPO. Call us today at 800-931-9884 if you have any questions or need assistance getting a loved one help.